Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows
- Heated rear window with timer
- Heated windscreen wash system
- Rain sensor windscreen wipers
- Rear privacy glass
- Rear windscreen wiper with auto activation when reversing
- Comfort suspension
- Body colour door handles
- Gloss black bumper inserts
- High gloss black front splitter
- High gloss black rear apron
- High gloss black roof rails
- Radiator grille with 2 louvres in Silver with chrome trim
- Roof mounted radio aerial
- Roof spoiler
- Twin chrome exhaust tailpipes
- Adaptive brake lights
- Automatic headlamp activation
- Front fog lights
- LED Headlights
- LED tail lights
- LED third brake light
- ABS with Brake Assist
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Adaptive brake system
- Electronic parking brake
- ESP with ASR
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill start assist
- Attention assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- DYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual)
- Reversing camera
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Elec heated + adjust door mirrors
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- Active bonnet
- Black seat belts
- Child proof door locks
- Crash responsive emergency lighting
- Drivers knee airbag
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front side airbags
- Occupancy sensor for passenger seat
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Warning triangle and first aid kit
- Window airbags
- Stop/start system
- 8" colour display screen
- Coolant level warning indicator
- Instrument cluster
- Low fuel level warning light
- Mercedes connect me
- Multi function trip computer
- Oil level warning
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service indicator (ASSYST)
- Smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay
- Washer fluid reminder
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- Sail pattern dash trim
- 1/3 to 2/3 split folding rear seats
- Auto Mercedes-Benz child seat recognition sensor
- Front seat cushion length adjustment
- Height adjustable front seats
- Integrated head restraints
- Isofix rear child seat preparation
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Sports seats
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Bluetooth connectivity including audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Media interface
- Mercedes Audio 20 radio/single CD
- SD card slot
- USB port
- Air conditioning
- 12V power socket in centre console
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- 3 spoke multifunction nappa leather steering wheel
- Artico man-made leather upholstery
- Centre console storage
- Centre console with cupholders
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Grey headlining
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Illuminated door sills
- Illuminated glovebox
- Luggage compartment cover
- Ambient lighting in front headrests
- Courtesy light in boot
- Footwell lights
- Interior door handle illumination
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Rear Reading Lamps
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Alarm system/interior protection/immobiliser
- Chrome surround electric key
- Keyless Start
- Remote central locking
- 18" 5 twin spoke alloy wheels in high sheen finish
- Tirefit sealant with electric air pump
Fitted optional extras
int - Solid
- Solid - Jupiter Red
|Maximum speed||124 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1595 cc|
|MPG (urban)||37.2 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||61.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||49.6 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||7.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.7 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1940 kg|
|Vehicle length||4417 mm|
|Vehicle width||1804 mm|
|Vehicle height||N mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2699 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||158 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.